Monday, May 12, 2014

Live Life Abundantly

Since yesterday was Mother's Day I didn't get a chance to talk about the wonderful last line of the gospel from yesterday.

"I came that they may have life and have it abundantly"  
What a joyful reason our Lord gives for His coming, and how true!  Jesus comes to forgive our sins, to open the doorway to heaven and defeat death and sin forever.  He is giving us true life in Him as He has life in the Father.  A truly abudndant life is one lived in Christ for He is the way, the truth, and the Life.

More to come later, I'm writing in a hot library and, while I don't feel I'm living super abundantly at the moment, but I want to go have some time to  reflect on this passage and offer the abundant humidity of this day back to God while I find something to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment