Friday, May 9, 2014

A Sick Day Post

Today I am recuperating from a little virus and didn't have much brainpower to come up with a post.  Instead I spent all day with my parents watching a few rented movies and some funny tv shows.  And that today made me very happy!

God gives us our families and it's silly but sometimes a sick day can help you remember the joy you get from your family relationships. They are joyful and reflect the familial love of the Trinity and the love we have for God as our Father.

As I am engaged and not sure how many more sick days I will have at home with my parents, and not with my new bride and the family I start, I will have to make this a quick post.  I am happy to have this time with my parents even if it is offered because of two small sufferings: the virus and the ever persistent unemployment.

 My Easter joy for today is my loved ones and I pray you too get to enjoy your loved ones today and especially this weekend for Mother's Day.

God bless you and keep you now and forever!

~OneCatholicGuy

No comments:

Post a Comment