Sunday, April 27, 2014

Canonized!

I'm pretty exhausted today because I got up at 4 am to watch the historic canonization of Pope Saints John XXIII and John Paul II! So sadly, I haven't the energy to truly reflect on the beauty of the canonization, Divine Mercy Sunday, or St. Thomas' finger sticking good gospel.

 Needless to say this was a day full of Easter joy and I am extremely grateful for today and I pray in a special way tonight for the intercession of John XXIII and John Paul II for the church and in a special way I pray for the homeless, poor, hungry, depressed, suicidal, and all those who may not be seeing the joy of Christ today. 

I promise more in depth reflections later this week! And now some sleep, good night and God bless you all!

~onecatholicguy 

No comments:

Post a Comment