Sunday, June 8, 2014

Happy Pentecost!/ 50 Day mission complete

Happy Pentecost everyone!

WE MADE IT!  ALLELUIA! 

A little less than 50 posts later ( I missed a few days!) we have arrived at the end of the Easter season.  The mission of this blog was to post about joy for 50 days and celebrate Easter by writing.  I think there have been one or two good reflections and a lot of filler in between but it was a valuable celebration of Easter for me! 

A lot can change in 50 days. And I think I've changed a little.  Doing this blog made me try and find anything that was going on in my life, whether it was painful or stressful or any -ful and find the joy in it.  That's the main thing I've learned: there is joy in everything and God re-makes all things.  Even suffering can lead to joy.  
I pray to the Holy Spirit on this Pentecost that you and I all be filled with the Spirit of God and may use the gifts given us to spread the Gospel.  This blog was part of a daily writing routine that I hoped to establish and, since God has given me an ability to write I hope to nurture it even more in the coming year.  

I will no longer be posting daily but hopefully will do one more reflective and deeper post a week.  But I will be writing daily, hopefully two hours or three pages a day.  I'm making this semi-public on this blog to hold myself accountable.  May the Holy Spirit guide me in writing and in this new teacher position I was just hired for. 

God love you all! Remember to live your life abundantly in Christ this day!  

Be joyful and have a wonderful day! 

~OneCatholicGuy

No comments:

Post a Comment